Welcome to the resource room
Know that I’m over here, celebrating you for taking the first step toward self-styling your career – and your life. Feel free to dip back into this resource room any time you want to aim high, get clear on what you want, navigate your self-doubt and take real action.
In case you you’ve been looking for permission, I’ve created the Permission Granted series of tools
First up, there’s this beautiful, 20 page workbook filled with foundational exercises to support you to self-style your life. Download this one to:
- Get clear on what you want by concentrating on the life areas that are most important to you;
- Uncover the fears and doubts that stop you from believing you can have what you want;
- Take action towards building the life you dream of (and yes, baby steps do count).
This super effective and dare I say pretty little thing is part guide book and part journal. I’ve included some truly foundational pieces that will help you start working – and living in a way that feels true for you. If you haven’t already, make sure you download your free copy today.
The second tool in the Permission Granted series is my guide to Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), which is sometimes known as tapping.
- You can learn about EFT all over the internet but the development of the methodology has been credited to Gary Craig. My training in EFT was delivered by Yes Supply and my notes on EFT are based on that accreditation.
- EFT involves tapping on acupressure points and energy meridians to release physical and emotional discomfort in the body. You tap these points while you recite a (very easy) script at the same time.
- You can use EFT for just about everything from headaches to anxiety. It can also be used to support meditation practices.
- You can’t do EFT wrong – everyone seems to get relief from any discomfort they’re feeling regardless of how they play with the basic recipe.
Can you take your team to an even higher level? The answer is yes, if you are ready to focus on that goal. And this visualisation workbook can help you to get to where you want to be.
Seeing what you want in your minds eye allows you to get excited about your next steps and your desired destination.
And while many women use visualisations in their personal lives, not many tap into the power of visualisations for their teams. But I promise seeing your team as the best they can be is a great way of taking your team to the next level.
Not all of my clients are into cracking open a journal – and that’s ok. The great thing about self-styling your life is that you get to pick and choose the tools that suit you best.
But if you do happen to enjoy journaling, then this tool from the Aiming High series is for you.
What makes a good boundary? Why are they so valuable? And how do you honour them? These are the sort of questions that come up when the conversation gets to the topic of boundaries. And they’re exactly the questions I answered in the Building Boundaries masterclass.
You’ll find the replay of the live session HERE. You’ll need to enter the access passcode, which is: #03%=RM$
Want to get a view of some of the books and videos I share with my clients? Then, look no further than the Resource Roundup. In it I’ve shared some of my personal favourite resources – I hop you find them helpful too xx