IF YOU’RE READY TO EXPAND, EVOLVE AND ELEVATE YOUR LEADERSHIp, IN A SAFE & SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT, THEN THIS IS THE coaching EXPERIENCE FOR YOU.
LEAD WITH EASE
The intimate group coaching experience for professional women who are ready to uplevel their leadership so they can silence their self-doubt, confidently take on workplace challenges, increase their income and be the leader they know they’re meant to be.
Does this sound Familiar?
On the outside, you look like you’re ready to make your next leadership move. But on the inside you’re not sure you’re ready to lead at this next level. You feel like a fraud and like you could drown in self-doubt.
The thought of having to navigate greater levels of conflict and endless difficult conversations makes you want to run for the hills.
You know you deserve to be paid more for your knowledge, skills and experience.
You’re smart and you’ve worked hard to get where you are in your career. But right now, you feel stuck and like you’re going through the motions even though you know you have so much potential left inside you.
You’re tired of working evenings and weekends to get all the work done. And you know that your partner & kids hate it when you’re continually working.
The truth is, you’d really like things at work to feel easier. You’re completely over everything feeling hard.
Let’s walk together
During Lead With Ease,
I’ll walk with you to …
Understand what makes you unique as a leader. Knowing what makes you tick is the starting point for elevating your leadership.
Feel confident about leading your team at a higher level. It’s time to see your team in a new light (and to stop accidentally ‘mothering’ them).
Tap into your potential so you can grow your impact and income.
Build supportive boundaries and learn how to deal with conflict when it inevitably comes up.
Create momentum – and a plan – for your career that leaves you feeling happy and excited every day. Because, here’s the thing…every day doesn’t have to feel so incredibly hard.
What makes me the right mentor for you?
Big shifts. Little upgrades. Taking things and changing them into something better. And although I didn’t know what to call it then, my interest in transformation started when I was a kid. I was forever trying to improve things – although I’m not sure that my younger sister or the cat always appreciated my efforts.
lead with ease is the small group program
i wish had existed a decade ago
I’d looked for a group coaching program that would help me to grow as a leader and get me the results I wanted. (For example, taking the actions that led to a pay rise instead of doing the things that delivered burnout).
i was specifically looking for a coaching program that:
Was information packed and results oriented. And focused, not fluffy – I wanted to be supported to get clarity and take action. I didn’t need a whole lot of content I could find free online. I wanted tools and resources that help me build momentum in my career.
Offered me personalised, tailored coaching from someone who’d walked her own leadership journey. But that gave me access to other high-vibe, high-performing women that I could learn from and thrive with (ie the best of all worlds).
Was led by someone who was still in the corporate arena. I wanted to work with someone who knew what professional women were currently facing – not someone who left the game years ago.
Wasn’t full of generic advice. SO MANY of the career and leadership programs in the online space try to cater to everyone. I wanted a space where I could get coached on questions specific to my situation.
The ripple effect…
WHAT YOU RECEIVE INSIDE LEAD WITH EASE:
- Three months dedicated to evolving your leadership. Together we’ll dive deep into numerous leadership capabilities. You’ll have the opportunity to receive tailored coaching on topics such as :
- Developing your own leadership style
- Increasing your impact, and how that influences your income
- Dancing with self-doubt
- Tapping into your potential
- Building your boundaries and avoiding burnout
- Getting comfortable with conflict
- Communicating courageously
- Leveraging your team for success
- Refreshing your career plan
- Setting your success criteria….and so many more!
- Twice monthly coaching calls where we’ll share progress and challenges, ask questions, find answers and have meaningful leadership related conversations that matter.
- Access to tools and resources I share with my one-on-one private clients.
- Community, and the opportunity to feel safe as you grow as a leader. We all receive group coaching in our workplaces. And we all hold ourselves back in those sessions because we worry whatever we share will be held against us. In Lead With Ease you’ll get to learn from and work with other female leaders without feeling like you have to withhold anything.
- Access to me via direct message for the 3 months of the program. It’s like having a coach in your pocket, all day, every day.
JOIN THE VIP WAITLIST
THE NEXT ROUND OF LEAD WITH EASE STARTS IN MARCH 2024.
YOU’LL ALSO GET ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE VIP BONUSES.
Frequently asked questions
- When does the next round of Lead WIth Ease start?
- The next round of Lead With Ease will commence in March, 2024. Exact call dates TBC.
- What time are Lead With Ease calls held?
- Calls are held during the day – at lunch break friendly times so we can incorporate growth into our work days. And keep our home time for the people we love the best. All calls are recorded. And if you can’t join live, you can submit your questions prior to the call and listen to the answers later.
- What’s the go? Is Lead With Ease for new leaders or for those of us who have been around for a while?
- Due to the tailored nature of the coaching within Lead With Ease and it’s Mastermind nature, this experience is for anyone who wants to evolve or expand their leadership. It’s perfect for experienced AND emerging leaders.
- How many people are in each group?
- I only take a maximum of four clients into each group. I want you to get the space you need to be coached by me and the benefits of connecting with others. There’ll never be more than five of us on a call.
- Is there a payment plan for Lead With Ease?
- There sure is! Full details will be shared when the doors open for the next round of Lead With Ease.
- Got a different question?
- Then ask away fabulous human! We’ll get back to you within 48 hours. Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org