The 1:1 coaching Series that supports you to get clear & confident about your next career step
Guiding women who know they’re meant for more to get certain on their career strategy, build their confidence and make their next move so they can feel energised and in control of their career – and their life.
Are you ready to STEP OUT OF SELF-DOUBT
and STEP INTO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL?
Who is The Mentorship for?
It’s for you, if you’re…
- Desiring clarity about the direction of your career – you want a plan that is more than just ‘apply for the job’
- Recognising you’ve been holding yourself back from taking risks as well as using protective behaviours like people-pleasing, procrastination and perfectionism
- Sick of feeling stuck and stagnant in your career
- Ready to feel energised and excited about the work you do in the world
- Motivated to make a big impact – with an income to match
- Keen to balance work and family because you want a life as well as that big job of yours
- Craving accountability, not just advice
- Aspiring to be a role model for the special people in your world
✨ Complete career clarity, where you feel like you have a vision and A PLAN, and you know where you are going next (at least 90% of the time!)
✨ A clear roadmap outlining your next steps, and the tools and strategies to help you take those steps.
✨ Deep confidence in your abilities. You’re certain that you’re on the right track and that there’s no challenge you cannot handle in your career.
✨ A career that allows you to make the impact – and income – you so deeply desire, without sacrificing your kids, hubby, friends or hobbies.
✨ Boundless energy and excitement about your career and heights you can you reach.
✨ A career where you know you’re well resourced and supported, by someone who has walked the path before and who is ready to walk alongside you.
DOES THAT SOUND LIKE THE CAREER FOR YOU?
What you’ll receive when you join me in The Mentorship:
- Six supportive, one hour, 1:1 Zoom Coaching Sessions over 3 months.
- A detailed, personalised career plan that is uniquely styled to your vision, your why and your personal circumstances.
- A deep understanding of protective behaviours like people-pleasing, perfectionism and procrastination and the tools to help you overcome these behaviours.
- High impact activities that increase confidence so you can chase your big dreams in a way that feels authentic and true to you.
- A customised, courage based roadmap to support you in getting from where you are to where you want to be.
- Done for you scripts, tailored to your specific situations. You’ll never have to wonder about how start a discussion again.
- New ways of thinking about conflict, visibility and difficult conversations.
- Unlimited text support between coaching calls.
My clients have:
- Transferred from soul-sucking jobs – or been promoted – to more fulfilling, higher paying roles.
- Determined what they really wanted from their careers and begun re-training for their dream job.
- Gone from being unable to speak in meetings to speaking on stages in front of hundreds of people. Built confidence that completely blows them away – as one client said “I feel like I can do anything now!’
- Created incredible change in their lives – that they’re now role modelling for their daughters and others around them.
I was craving a change…
As a late career senior executive I felt as though I had reached the end of the line professionally. I was telling myself a lot of stories about my work and was consumed by the more negative aspects of it. I was craving a change but didn’t know what change looked like, or whether I even had the courage to make changes to my career. It was very easy to just keep “doing the doing” even though I wasn’t happy.
Janelle was able to do two quite different, but related things – she created a space where my mind could “breathe” and she also held a mirror up to my career so I could see things more clearly. She challenged my assumptions in a gentle and supportive way. Almost every session I found I was seeing more possibilities – and when I started seeing possibilities, I started finding them all around me……
I’m still in my role, but now I’ve got a career plan I’m excited about, and am starting to execute it. I know what I want to do more of and what I want to do less of. I think the next two years could, just maybe, be the most exciting of my career.
Get clear & confident
It’s time to take your career & life to the next level
Here's what we’ll cover
Over a series of six one hour video sessions, we’ll take a deep dive into your career and your life. Because every woman is unique, I tailor our one-on-one sessions to suit each individual client. But years of experience tells me that when a woman combines clarity with the right mindset and action oriented strategies, she can start transforming her career – almost immediately. Because clarity, mindset and action form the framework that underpins self-belief. And with self-belief you can take your life and career to a whole new level of awesome – and do it with confidence and a feeling of ease. When you bring them together in a deliberate way, they can take you from where you are now to the life and career you know you’re meant for. So during our time together we’ll explore the following:
In our early coaching sessions, we’ll get to know each other and get clear on your intentions for the coaching series.
We’ll also cast a vision for your career and exactly what you want most in life. Yes, we’ll go straight there. Because once you’ve created clarity around what you want, it’s easier to develop the self-belief you need to chase down your heart’s desires. So many women struggle to even know what the want from their work or their life. But that’s because vision is always sold as something massive. But I promise, it’s ok to have a ‘micro-vision’. Or to pursue an outcome for a specific season in your life. Yes, these things are definitely ok, because you have permission to have goals and aims as individual as you are.
Once we’re clear on your vision, together we’ll create a personalised career plan for you to anchor strongly to. We all feel better when we know where we’re headed and I’m sure that’s true for you too
We’ll explore your levels of confidence, self-belief and self-doubt. And I’ll share tools that will help you identify and overcome your limiting beliefs. It’s time to start building your confidence so you can show up in your life and career in more powerful ways. Self-belief and self-trust underpin how we feel day-to-day, and when we feel confident, we can take on the world. We’ll spend time baselining your current confidence levels. We’ll dig into the stories you’re telling yourself, start sorting the facts from the fiction, and look at the things you can do immediately to start building your self-assurance by getting to know your inner protector. Together we’ll look at the concept of giving yourself permission – whether that’s permission to take your next big leap, create some fun in your life, or to simply make space for yourself outside your career. And we’ll acknowledge that while confidence always comes in baby-steps – the more you practice the skills that build self-belief and confidence, the faster you’ll move from where you are to where you want to be.
During these sessions, we’ll delve into the high impact actions required to create true confidence. We’ll also dive into self protective actions that can hold you back. Behaviours like letting other people’s opinions and your people-pleasing tendencies stop you from taking your first – or next – step. We’ll take a look at procrastination and it’s good friend perfectionism and we’ll dig into the damaging impact inaction has on your confidence. And we’ll look at what happens when take too much action. Because burnout has rarely been a hallmark of any sort of fabulousness. Rather, it tends to be the reason that women find themselves in the middle of a marriage breakdown or a health crisis. And it’s driven many women to step away from careers, hobbies or volunteer activities they love. If you want long lived success on your terms, you need to learn to create boundaries and develop the ability to switch off. On top of all that, we’ll build tailored roadmaps and scripts for your specific situation. Yes, there’s a lot in here, but understanding which action to take and when is so important for self-styling your career and your life.
If you’re ready to commit to growing your confidence, expanding your impact and building a career that leaves you feeling energised, then THIS is the choice for you.
Sign up to The Mentorship for three months and make the commitment to transforming your career.
Payment plans are available for The Mentorship. GST is included for Australian residents.
Book your call today…
You need to know more right? I totally get it. Maybe self-doubt has you asking if coaching is right for you. Perhaps it’s been a long time since you invested in your growth, career or life. You have to trust that this is the right approach – and that I’m the right coach – for you. Which is why I have a chat with all my future clients about their needs and hopes, as well as my coaching approach before they sign up to work with me. During our call we can also discuss tailoring the coaching to suit you best – like I said, I know your circumstances will be as unique as you are. To book your free, no obligation call, simply click on the button below – I can’t wait to speak with you xx
Book a free call to explore if the mentorship Series is right for you
I’ll also be able to answer any questions you might have about the coaching process