Years of leading teams and coaching women have taught me lots (and lots) of things.
One of the most important teachings is that while everyone is unique, we all have similar desires. We all want to feel accepted and valued. And almost everyone wants to feel seen and heard.
Another big learning arrived when I understood that our mindsets dictate our success – or otherwise – in life. Henry Ford really was onto something when he said ‘Whether you think you can or you think you can’t – you’re right’.
But the most valuable lesson came when I realised that there’s one strategy that can shift almost anything for people. I’ve seen this strategy move more women towards their version of a fabulous life than any other. I also feel very comfortable when I recommend it to the women I coach or to my team because I absolutely know it works.
What is this fabulous life-changing strategy? It’s taking consistent baby-steps.
Yep. It’s pretty straight-forward. Little steps, taken consistently, can lead to massive results.
You build a fabulous life by putting one foot in front of the other, over and over again. And it works in just about every area of life. Consider the following:
- We reach big savings goals when we put a small amount of money away every month.
- Muscles don’t show up overnight – it takes regular exercise sessions to build them.
- Qualifications are achieved by passing test after test.
- Weight loss journeys happen one kilo at a time.
- Confidence comes when when you take small actions regularly to build your trust that you can do a thing.
- Massive change programs are delivered by reaching one milestone after another.
Yep, consistent baby-steps are my go-to strategy. Because they work.
Where could you take baby-steps towards your fabulous life right now? I’d love for you to share in the comments section below.
And until next time – stay fabulous.
P.S. Want some support in building your fabulous life via a series of baby-steps? Then book a free consultation to learn more about my coaching process. Simply fill in the form here.
Photo credit – Haute Stock